- Schoology. Parents, please remember that Schoology is the main platform for you to check your student’s grades & assignments. If you need help creating an account please let me know.
- PE Make Ups. Oct 4 at 3:00 mile run & Oct 5 at 3:00 12 min swim.
- 10.04. Financial Aid Night in MPR. It is never too early to start planning for college costs. Please RSVP at this website https://www.eventbrite
- 10.04. Freshmen Honors English Starts. Those interested, please go to Mr. Poetzinger’s room (I104) at lunch. This is a great opportunity for students to challenge themselves and prepare for AP English courses. Students will receive a “local grade bump,” meaning colleges may not count the honors credit but they will be able to acknowledge that the student took advantage of a more rigorous opportunity.
- 10.06 Grades Close. Eligibility Declared. Just as a friendly reminder, students must have a 2.0 gpa and no F’s to be eligible for co-curricular activities such as sports & drama productions.
- 10.08. STEM Programs College Fair. If you are interested in attending this fair at the Santa Clara Convention Center please visit this website: https://www.nacacfairs.org/att
end/stem-college-and-career-fa irs/silicon-valley-stem-colleg e-and-career-fair/