We are located in the Santa Cruz Mountains of Santa Cruz County. Monterey is to the south, San Jose and San Francisco are to the north.
From San Jose:
- Take Highway 17 South
- Take the Mt Hermon Rd. exit in Scotts Valley
- Turn right on Mt. Hermon Rd. continue about 4 miles
- Turn right on Graham Hill Rd. (Stop light)
- Turn right on Highway 9 (Stop light)
- Turn left into SLVHS at the stop light (about 1/2 mile)
- Take Highway 1 North
- Take Highway 17 North
- Take the Mt. Hermon Rd. exit and continue through Scotts Valley on Mt. Hermon Rd.(about 4 miles)
- Turn right on Graham Hill Rd. (stop light)
- Turn right on Highway 9 (stop light)
- Turn left into SLVHS at the next stop light (about 1/2 mile)
- As you enter the campus turn right along the faculty parking lot, drive up the ramp and around the upper lot. Park parallel to the open corridor and the building.