The Drama Boosters support the continuing success of the SLVHS Drama Program by promoting the program and volunteering to staff productions and events. We are mostly the parents of drama students, but anyone with a desire to help this great program is welcome to join us!
There is no cost to join the Drama Boosters. Just sign up by seeing one of the current officers, finding us when we table at many school events, or writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find us on Facebook!
Events we attend to increase Drama Program participation and Booster awareness include:
- Freshman Orientation (August)
- Back to School Night (September)
- Open House (May)
- Middle School Showcase
- Tabling at all productions
Meetings are held the second Tuesday of the month in the SLVHS Staff Meeting Room at 6:30pm.
INTERESTED IN BECOMING AN OFFICER?
We have a listing of responsibilities for each position located HERE. Depending on the number of officers and interest, responsibilities may change. Nominations for Officer positions occur in the Spring each year, with transition at the June meeting. The first official meeting of the new officer core occurs in August.
2014-15 DRAMA BOOSTER OFFICERS
- President: Avis Beiden
- Vice President: Joan Gnau
- Treasurer: Susan Robinson
- Operations Manager: Mollie Whisler
- Publicity Manager: Jean Van Ausdall
- Communications Manager and Secretary: Susan McKay
- Concessions Manager: Sara Snyder
CONTACT US: email@example.com