Supporting students’ musical growth throughout the schools in our valley!
Sponsored by SLVFE, a 501 (C)(3), non-profit organization
WHO WE ARE:
The SLV Music Boosters are parents and community members who support the music program for the SLV district. This includes band and choir programs from elementary through high school, beginning music ed in elementary school, and music workshop in high school. Our goal is to eventually have a music program that is self-supported and free for all families.
WHAT WE DO:
- Provide scholarships for student formal wear and concert attire.
- Offset costs of entrance fees for competitions and field trips.
- Offer need-based scholarships for trips ensuring that every student who wants to go can.
- Provide fundraising opportunities to students to raise money for trips.
- Work with high-school administration with scheduling to make music classes available to students that want to take them.
- Help music teachers with organizing parent volunteers for concerts and events.
There is no cost to join the music boosters. You do not have to have a child in the music program. You can also check us out on our Facebook page by searching for San Lorenzo Valley Music Boosters.
Meetings are held the last Tuesday of the month in the SLVHS Staff Meeting Room at 7:00pm