Cabrillo College Dual Enrollment
What is Dual Enrollment?
As a high school student, you have the opportunity to take college classes at Cabrillo College tuition free! The only costs are any textbooks and materials that needed to be purchased for each class.
How do I enroll for a Cabrillo Class?
- Speak to your Counselor about taking a class at Cabrillo, they will provide you with a dual enrollment form.
- Submit an application for Cabrillo for the semester you are taking the class (Must be completed every semester)
Step One: Create a CCC Account:
- Visit: http://www.cabrillo.edu/services/ar/apply-us.html
- Click “US Students Apply”
- Click Create an Account (If you already have an account, click Sign In)
- Make sure your Social Security Number is Correct; this is a pain to change afterwards.
- Use your Full Legal Name
- Put in your personal email NOT your school one.
- Once your account is created you will be prompted to start your Cabrillo College Application
Step Two: Complete your Cabrillo College Application as a CURRENT High School Student:
- Once your CCC Account is created (or if you log in) you will be prompted to start a Cabrillo College Application.
- Important: You will be applying as a high school graduate.
- Continue and go all the way till you see the Confirmation Page
- After 2-3 days you will receive an email from “Web Reg.” with your Student ID Number – Make sure not to delete this!
- Tip: Make a Contact on your phone with your Cabrillo Student ID Number and when creating passwords for your Cabrillo accounts use the same password and put this password in your phone contact.
Step Three: Turn in the Dual Enrollment Form
- If you have not received a dual enrollment form from your counselor, see them ASAP to get this.
- For your student ID, this is your Cabrillo College Student ID and will be 7 numeral numbers, no letters.
- Once you have the signatures from your counselor, yourself and your parent, turn this back into the counseling office.
- This will then be sent to Cabrillo, but you are not enrolled in the class yet!
Step Four: Enrolling in your Cabrillo Class
- Visit Cabrillo.edu
- Click on Webadvisor
- Log in with your Cabrillo Student ID & Password
- If you cannot remember your Student ID, there is an option to look it up with your SSN
- Your initial password will be your birthdate.
- If you have already set a password and cannot remember your password, do not try multiple times, instead reset your password and a temporary one will be sent to your email.
- Click Student Menu
- Under “Registration” click Register for Sections (or Search)
- Click Search and Register
- Now you will need to search for the class you are registering for by entering search fields.
- After clicking submit you will see two classes with check boxes on the left-hand side
- Click the Checkbox for the class and hit submit
- Now you will be at the registration screen.
- There will now be a drop down menu under the “Action” Column, Select Register
- Now Click Submit
- You should now be registered, if there are any issues, come to the Counseling Office ASAP
You are now enrolled in your Cabrillo class, please make sure to note the start day, purchase any textbooks and materials through Cabrillo’s bookstore website and enjoy the college experience!