Presidential Volunteer Service Award Program
- Open to all U.S. Citizens that are students at SLVHS
- Must Complete the Community Service Verification Form
- Submit completed Verification Forms to the Counseling Office (See Charlotte)
- The Community Service Hours must be completed between June 11th, 2016 to April 2017
- The Last day we will accept Community Service Hours is on April 28th, 2017 in order to count towards an award.
- All Awards will be given at the Undergraduate Award and Senior Award Ceremonies
Award Levels for Hours Completed
|Teens (11-15)||50-74 Hours||75-99 Hours||100+ Hours|
|Young Adult (16-19)||100-174 Hours||175-249 Hours||250+ Hours|
Why Should I participate?
- All students that complete the required amount of hours will receive:
- The official President’s Volunteer Service Award lapel pin
- A personalized certificate of achievement
- A congratulatory letter from the President of the United States
- With this achievement, you can add this to your future college applications and resumes
Where can I volunteer?
- You can find opportunities posted here (Updated Weekly)
- Come to the Counseling Office to talk to Charlotte if you are having difficulties finding a volunteer program.
More Information can be found Here
Come speak to Charlotte in the Counseling office or email her at: firstname.lastname@example.org