Charlotte Achen, Collge & Career Specialist
Phone: 831-335-4721 x110 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If your looking for all the different ways to pay for College, click here.
General Scholarship Websites:
If a site asks for your social security number or money, do not use that site and let the counseling office know.
- Scholarship Search Tool: https://www.careeronestop.org/toolkit/training/find-scholarships.aspx
- Student View College Resources: http://www.student-view.com/
- College-Specific Scholarship Search Tool: http://www.guaranteed-scholarships.com/
- Big Future Scholarship Tool: https://bigfuture.collegeboard.org/scholarship-search
- StudentScholarships.org: https://www.studentscholarships.org/
- Weird Scholarships: https://weirdscholarships.net/
- Fastweb.com www.fastweb.com
- Tuition Funding Sources: http://www.tuitionfundingsources.com/
- College Scholarships: http://www.college-scholarships.com/
- Scholarships.com: www.scholarships.com
- Cappex: https://www.cappex.com/scholarships/
- Transportation Foundation: http://transportationfoundation.org/scholarships/
- Petersons: https://www.petersons.com/
- College’s with Generous Aid Packages: https://www.college-kickstart.com/blog/item/colleges-with-generous-merit-aid?utm_source=newsletter_299&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=alert-colleges-with-generous-merit-aid
- More Resources:
Note: The following are for 17-18 and will be updated.
Prudential Spirit of Community Award
- College-bound high school seniors whose academic and athletic careers have been truly exemplary and whose personal standards (i.e., integrity, honesty, etc.) and accomplishments are a positive model for others.
- Possess no less than an unweighted cumulative (grades 9-12) grade point average of 3.50.
- Have demonstrated superior athletic ability in at least two years of varsity play within California (must be participating in athletics as a senior).
- Most of all, have portrayed themselves as athletes of character displaying trustworthiness, respect, responsibility, fairness, caring, community service and citizenship.
Community Foundation of Santa Cruz
Native Daughters of the Golden West
Criteria: Portuguese descent, 3.50 GPA, participated in 3 extracurricular activities
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group (PAFMG) Annual Scholarship Award
Due: April 15th
Due: April 25th,
Note: Must show some of the following: a commitment to ocean sports, the preservation of the ocean environment and
ecology, good citizenship, and sportsmanship.
Click Here for the Application
Note: A minimum 3.0 high school GPA, have track & field or cross country high school running experience and plans to continue participation one of these sports at a four-year college or university.
Note: The following is a listing of some of the scholarship websites, be sure to double check their application deadlines.
The Gates Scholarship
Due: September 15th,
Note: Must have a 3.3 GPA, additional requirements (See website for details)
The Don and Roy Splawn Charitable Foundation West Scholarship Grant
Fisher & Talwar $1,000 General Scholarship
Due: December 5th
Note: Must have done volunteer work that impacted hunger-related efforts
Diller Teen Tikkun Olam Award
Ayn Rand Essay Content