Charlotte Achen, Collge & Career Specialist
Phone: 831-335-4721 x215 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If your looking for all the different ways to pay for College, click here.
General Scholarship Websites:
If a site asks for your social security number or money, do not use that site and let the counseling office know.
- Scholarship Search Tool: https://www.careeronestop.org/toolkit/training/find-scholarships.aspx
- Student View College Resources: http://www.student-view.com/
- College-Specific Scholarship Search Tool: http://www.guaranteed-scholarships.com/
- Big Future Scholarship Tool: https://bigfuture.collegeboard.org/scholarship-search
- StudentScholarships.org: https://www.studentscholarships.org/
- Weird Scholarships: https://weirdscholarships.net/
- Fastweb.com www.fastweb.com
- Tuition Funding Sources: http://www.tuitionfundingsources.com/
- College Scholarships: http://www.college-scholarships.com/
- Scholarships.com: www.scholarships.com
- Cappex: https://www.cappex.com/scholarships/
- Transportation Foundation: http://transportationfoundation.org/scholarships/
- Petersons: https://www.petersons.com/
- College’s with Generous Aid Packages: https://www.college-kickstart.com/blog/item/colleges-with-generous-merit-aid?utm_source=newsletter_299&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=alert-colleges-with-generous-merit-aid
- More Resources:
Fall Scholarships 2018
Prudential Spirit of Community Award
Community Foundation of Santa Cruz (Multiple Scholarships)
Note: This scholarship application will open in December
Note: The following are for 17-18 and will be updated.
- College-bound high school seniors whose academic and athletic careers have been truly exemplary and whose personal standards (i.e., integrity, honesty, etc.) and accomplishments are a positive model for others.
- Possess no less than an unweighted cumulative (grades 9-12) grade point average of 3.50.
- Have demonstrated superior athletic ability in at least two years of varsity play within California (must be participating in athletics as a senior).
- Most of all, have portrayed themselves as athletes of character displaying trustworthiness, respect, responsibility, fairness, caring, community service and citizenship.
Native Daughters of the Golden West
Criteria: Portuguese descent, 3.50 GPA, participated in 3 extracurricular activities
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group (PAFMG) Annual Scholarship Award
Due: April 15th
Due: April 25th,
Note: Must show some of the following: a commitment to ocean sports, the preservation of the ocean environment and
ecology, good citizenship, and sportsmanship.
Click Here for the Application
Note: A minimum 3.0 high school GPA, have track & field or cross country high school running experience and plans to continue participation one of these sports at a four-year college or university.
Note: The following is a listing of some of the scholarship websites, be sure to double check their application deadlines.
The Gates Scholarship
Due: September 15th,
Note: Must have a 3.3 GPA, additional requirements (See website for details)
The Don and Roy Splawn Charitable Foundation West Scholarship Grant
Fisher & Talwar $1,000 General Scholarship
Due: December 5th
Note: Must have done volunteer work that impacted hunger-related efforts
Diller Teen Tikkun Olam Award
Ayn Rand Essay Content