No School on Monday 2/21
Presidents Day Holiday
from Jeff Calden
No School on Monday, February 21st - Presidents Day Holiday
The rest of the week is a normal O / E / O / E
Senior Picture is Tuesday, February 22nd at 11:45 am
Seniors will be released from class at that time to come to the Main Quad and take the "22" picture for the Yearbook.
The 2022-23 School Year Calendar is out and can be found here.
The SLVHS Winter Formal is Friday, February 25th at Roaring Camp from 7:30 - 10:00 pm
Let's GLO! SLVHS Winter Formal 2022!
Friday, February 25 at Roaring Camp Brett Harte Hall - 7:30 - 10:00 pm
Tickets will be on sale at lunch at the Cougar Lawn on Feb. 22, 23, 24, & 25, 2022 for $25/person.
Homework Help at the Felton Library Tuesdays 3:00 to 5:00 pm
The Felton Library is offering Homework Help in their Community Room for students up to grade 12. Bring your assignments to any FREE drop-in Homework Help session. Credentialed teacher John Schneider has 17 years of teaching experience. He looks forward to helping students deepen their understanding of content as well as providing the opportunity to become confident in practicing their study skills.
Call 831-427-7713 for more information.
Schedule for the Week of February 21st - February 25th
ERA / O / E / O / E
|February 21||NO SCHOOL||Presidents Day Holiday
Senior Picture 11:45 am Main Quad
After-School Teacher Support Sessions
SLVHS Student Handbook
The SLVHS Student Handbook is attached to this email and available at this link: SLVHS Student Handbook
Parents and Students should review the handbook in order to be aware of the rules, policies, and important information to know about SLVHS.
Thank you in advance for knowing and understanding the information in the handbook.
Below are some helpful links and contact information for SLV High School students and parents
SAN LORENZO VALLEY HIGH SCHOOL
7105 Hwy 9, Felton, CA 95018
Phone: (831) 335-4425
Fax: (831) 335-1531
Attendance Line: (831) 335-3646
Outside Support Contacts
Contact Information for anyone who may need help or support
Should you be experiencing a mental health crisis please contact:
1-877-663-5433 24 hour crisis line for support
831-458-5300 Local 24 hour crisis line for support
- Suicide/ Talk Hotline: 1-877-663-5433 (831) 458-5300 1-800-273-8255
- Servicio para la Prevencion del Suicidio: 1-877-663-5433
- Santa Cruz Women's Health Center: (831) 427-3500, 250 Locust St, Santa Cruz
- Medi-Cal, Healthy Families, and Healthy Kids Health Ins. (831) 334-3395
- Teen Program and other resources at MCR (831) 335-6600
- Woman, Infants and Children: (831) 426-3911
- Together in the Park: MCR (831) 335-6600
- Salud Para La Gente (Watsonville) (831) 728-0222
- Rainbow Counseling: Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersexed, queer and questioning adults, youth, couples and their families. Santa Cruz: (831) 423-9444
- Santa Cruz Superior Court Self Help Ctr/Family Law Facilitator, Watsonville Law Ctr: (831) 722-2845
- Shelter Outreach Plus: (831) 384-3388
- National Alliance on Mental Health: 427-8020
- Diversity Center: 423-5422
- Health Service Agency, Alcohol and Drug Program: 454-5483
- Transgender Teen Project:427-4004
- Safe Schools Project: Ron Indra 427-4014
- The Camp Recovery Services: 800-924-2879