Cabrillo College Information
Cabrillo College is our local community college and as high school students, you have the opportunity to take classes at Cabrillo tuition- free (Books are not, however).
Dual Enrollment Information
As a High School student, you can take classes at Cabrillo and in order to do so, follow these steps EACH semester:
Step One: Speak to your High School Counselor
- If you are thinking of taking a class at Cabrillo, be sure to first speak to your counselor, they will be able to provide you with the concurrent enrollment form and explain the steps to enrolling.
Step Two: Create your CCC Account and Complete your Cabrillo College Application
- Next, you need to create your CCC Account by:
- Click here to visit Cabrillo College's Website
- Click US Students Apply
- Create a new Account (or log in if you have done this)
- Fill out all the required information.
- At the end it will automatically take you to the page to create your Cabrillo College Application.
- Create your Cabrillo College Application
- After creating or logging into your CCC account, next step is to complete your Cabrillo College Application. Note: You need to do this step each semester.
- After submitting your application, in 3-4 days you will receive an email from Cabrillo with your Cabrillo College Student ID, keep this information as this ID will never change.
Step Three: Complete the Dual / Concurrent Enrollment Form & Submit to Cabrillo
- Note: You must have your Cabrillo College Application in before submitting your concurrent enrollment form.
- Now that you have your Cabrillo College Student ID (This will be ALL numbers, no letters), put this on the concurrent enrollment form that your counselor gives you.
- Once filled out and signed by your parent and counselor, this can either be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org yourself, or turned into Charlotte in the counseling office and she will submit it for you.
- If you submit it yourself, you will receive a confirmation from Cabrillo or an email back if there are any issues.
Step Four: Enroll in your Cabrillo Class through Web Advisor on (or after) your Enrollment Day
- With confirmation that your concurrent enrollment form has been received, you can now log in to web advisor and add the class to your student planner.
- Note: When you first log in to webadvisor, you will used your birth date as the password, after which you will be prompted to create a new password. In your phone, create a Cabrillo contact with your Cabrillo Student ID and Web Advisor Password. This will save you time in the future.
- Now that you're logged in, go to the student menu and then on the top right-hand side, select the "Student Planning Option" from here go to the Calendar-like page and at the top search for the class you intend on taking.
- Here is a video on how to use the student planning tool.
- When the class is planned for the semester you intend on taking it, you need to still hit register on your registration date (See your Counselor or Charlotte on when the Dual Enrollment Date is).
Step Five: Purchase materials / textbooks for your class
Step Six: Attend your Class!