December 1-3, 2023
December 1, 2 @ 7:00 p.m.
December and 3 @ 2:00 p.mTickets
$15 General Admission
$10 Senior/Student/SLV Staff
Get your tickets
for Frozen, JR
, with music and lyrics by Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Robert Lopez, book by Jennfier Lee, based on the Disney film written by Jennifer Lee and directed by Chris Buck and Jennifer Lee. Frozen, JR is directed by Scott Kravitz with music and vocal direction by Nicki Kerns and choreography by Jayce Barbe.
- Tickets are available to purchase in advance online, which is highly recommended.
- A limited number of tickets will be available to purchase at the box office 1-hour prior to showtime.
- Seating is reserved; patrons can pick their own seats.*
- *If someone requires seating accommodations, please email [email protected] BEFORE purchasing tickets to make seating arrangements. Wheelchair seating is not available to purchase online.
- There are currently no COVID-19 restrictions. However:
- Please do not attend if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Anyone with an active quarantine status of any kind cannot attend.
- We accept cash, check or credit card at the door.
- Performances are at the SLV Performing Arts Center (PAC), 7105 Highway 9, Felton.
We hope to see you at the show!
The SLV Theatre Boosters support the continuing success of the SLVHS & SLVMS drama programs by promoting, and volunteering to staff, productions and events. We are mostly the parents of drama students, but anyone with a desire to help either great program is welcome to join us! There is no cost to join the SLV Theatre Boosters.
Just sign up by seeing one of the current officers, finding us when we table at many school events, or writing to us at [email protected]. You can also find us on Facebook!
Meetings are held the third Tuesday of the month in SLVHS Room F2 at 6:30pm.
INTERESTED IN BECOMING AN OFFICER?
We have a list of responsibilities for each position. Please email [email protected] for more information. Depending on the number of officers and interest, responsibilities may change. Nominations for Officer positions occur in the Spring each year, with transition at the June meeting. The first official meeting of the new officer core occurs in August.
2023-2024 THEATRE BOOSTER OFFICERS:
President: Kelly Bradford
Vice President: Sara Pichette
Treasurer: Towhee Huxley
Secretary: Megan O'Mahony
Publicity Coordinator: Janelle Geist
Operations Manager: Jacqueline Spracklen